follow me please








Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

My latest obsession...

previous post ;

10 things that shouldn't be missing from your fall closet

Hello fashionistas,
What's up ? Have you read my latest article about 10 fall statement pieces?
 So today I'm here to share with you something less common and more weird(in a good way).

As I have most things I want for creating winter casual outfits I'm thinking about investing in a more fancy pair of shoes .So my latest obession are crazy wedges and creepers !
You may think I'm crazy and you're probably right but you know that's me... The only problem is that I've only found pieces like the ones below in American sites like nastygal/dollskill/unif ,So If anyone knows european sites contact me on the comments below ...






 What do you think? Would you wear them?
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment