follow me please








Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

'Cause baby tonight the DJ got us fallin' in love again

previous article :ultimate summer

Hello fashionistas,
What's up? Are you having fun this Summer? Did you do anything special or planning to?
I personally got a lot of plans and stuff to do and I'm still excited as school's out...
For the moment everything seems to work out as we even went to the beach on Saturday!


Yesterday we decided with my best friend Amalia to do something different 'cause you know we always go to the same cafes and restaurants so it was time for a change !
Actually we wanted for a long time ago to visit a cocktail bar in the centre of Athens ,360 degrees it's name.I'm so glad we did as it was a wonderful experience ,the place is in the perfect location as you can enjoy your drink in a roof garden with the breathtaking view of the Acropolis !
The atmosphere was great and the music was so close to my tastes with some lounge tracks and relaxing songs in general but with a bit of pop.  I was surprised to hear on my very favourite songs for the moment ; Love never felt so good-Michael Jackson Justin Timberlake.
I ordered a cocktail that was called Mai Tai and it was sort of a mojito ...
I was pretty dizzy after all and I think my friend was a little dizzy as well (she got a beer).

But everything seems to go so fast I wish I could capture all those amazing moments before they became memories ...

HAVE A CRAZY TIME !
See you soon

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment