follow me please








Followers

Friday 20 June 2014

Let's go shopping; Swimwear and Beachwear !

 previous article : Summer starts here

Hello fashionistas,
As I promised, I’d write an article about swimwear 2014 ~I'm so excited ...
Have you decided yet if you're wearing floral prints or plain colors this year? And what about hats and flip-flops ? I strongly believe I'm a little late anyway ; because I see on youtube that most girls have already got their swimsuits and I haven’t so I’d hurry J

















Fistly,I have to say that I love Victoria secret’s tool (bikini mixer )as it’s very helpful if you don’t know exactly what style of bikini you want !
Look how it works:
You get to choose what kind of top and bottom you prefer ,you see the available patterns and colors and that’s it you have you’re very own unique set !




























found on ; victoria secret



This year I think the best summer stuff has by far nastygal ;from hats ,to swimsuits and kimonos ... Every single one is so unique and extraordinary ;) But the main disadvantage is that they are a expensive and maybe a bit overpriced …
Please I'd love to hear your opinion if you have ever purchased anything from there .










found on ; nastygal

What about these Jefrey Cambell's sandals? Would you wear them and especially pay 70euros to get them?





All you need for a badass summer?  Asos moto this season ; I think they got close to that but definitely not my first choice as it comes to bathing suits ...I think I would go for shoes or clothes.
See them and tell me what do you think.






btw I'm so into this look !








In addition, I couldn’t help it and present for one more time some pieces from topshop  as you may already know topshop is my favorite shop 
(at least I think for the moment) !

#Top 1 one summer essential ! Flower headbands...


 These look so inedible comfortable !


Topshop's simplicity (is that even a word?) whatever it just looks awesome and it's quite cheap 25 euros for the top ,16 for the bottom that makes it 41euros ...

What is more ,If you want a boost to your curves this summer check this high waisted piece out too !





found on ; topshop



Are you going to buy a new swimsuit this year?



What’s your favorite summer color?

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment