follow me please








Followers

Saturday 24 May 2014

Unique is the new normal

Hello lovelies ! How was your week ? I hope it was nice because mine totally sucked due to studying ,responsibilities and generally spending it doing all the things I didn't want to...
So today I decided it was high time to relax ...Donuts and coffee time ! (Yummy).
While browsing the Internet I found a very special brand unif it's name ...

At first, I saw some pieces on nasty gal and then found the original site .I'm in love with the whole collection but I have to warn you that is only for unicorns .
You can find the original site here and also some pieces on nasty gal .




Im in love with this dress 
































What do you think?
Would you wear any of these ?








No comments:

Post a Comment