follow me please








Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Pack your stuff and go...

Hello how are you doing ? I'm officially in my Easter break I'm so excited because I finally managed to create something ! A collage ! Everything started almost a week ago when I decided to listen to my best friend's advice and start drawing while listening to music ...

It was so helpful and I was so inspired by the music  in no time at all ! I was listening to a  jazz  song which ''traveled'' me in exotic places with a margarita in the hand wearing nothing but my swimsuit... So I googled "exotic tumblr" in the images search ,and then rest is history...
After a week I'm proud to say that I have finally achieved to make something hopefully interested with an artistic view....



 The whole concept is that people expect to relax from going on holidays but they end up much more stressed than they started because of the luggage,tickets,expensive resorts ....
They don't get to relax because rather than enjoy themselves they are anxious about job and other issues...
As you can see they are two men in black and white wearing suits and go ''surfing'' as they cannot fully get away of responsibilities. Next to them the lady is having fun the beach of tourist dreams advertising a travel magazine .I added this to remind people that those things don't seem to be for everyone and not to get stressed because the most important thing is who you are going to spend your days with....
Everything else is a fashion related with playful colours surrounding the whole thing ,crazy sunglasses and floral shoes are must in such a summer look...

Hope you liked my collage , please let me know of what you're thinking about it but don't be rude.

Thank you very much <3


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment