follow me please








Followers

Sunday 27 April 2014

Final exams survivor

  Hello, today I’m going to share with you my tips of succeeding in final exams .I thought it would be useful for a lot of students because exams are around the corner for most schools.

   Firstly, you should be aware of the examination schedule so as to know with which subject to start dealing with first.
Make a planer in your wall and start immediately to work .I know this is not an easy task but you need to start as soon as possible.
Find a quiet place in your home for all this time, log off the computer and put your phone on mute.
Find your books, notebooks, notes and start by checking  if you  have fallen behind in any module .Try not to panic if you had; it’s completely normal…(I’m not very good at keeping  calm anyway ,I mostly cry before I even start )

  Take your time to understand everything you study and don’t hesitate to take short breaks every 45 minutes or to  go for a walk after all this hard work to relieve stress…
Try to concentrate on one thing at a time (this is the most difficult thing for me).What do I mean? If you have to study math don’t give too much pressure on going to the gym or checking your blog  .I know it’s painful but you have to set priorities …

The night before the examination day try to sleep as much as possible (probably you won't get a 8 hours sleep anyway) and eat a healty balanced breakfast in the morning.
Don't talk with people that are very anxious before the exam ;believe it is going to make you feel less secure about yourself.
Take a deep breath and listen the instuctions carefully so as to ask whatever you need before you've started. Be confident and believe in your success !


Cheer up exams don't  not last for ever  , but  I’m not going to lie to you it is hard, just do your hard work and in a month or so you''ll be lying in a beach along with your friends . I wish you good luck and don't forget to smile :)
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment