follow me please








Followers

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Blogitorial-May

Hello ,happy new month ! Spring have officially came ! I'm very excited because I've been talking
about spring clothes,outfits since March !
I know this month is going to be very stressful for a lot of people as finals are around the corner and also most kids of my age are giving proficiency levels ...

In addition,nobody in school understands that
and they keep on pressure us with more homework .
I know that you've completely exhausted from all these hard work but cheer up because summer time is also getting closer !
 Imagine that in a month you'd probably be lying by the beach and the school routine is going to be so far away...
So give your best self, don't give up and everything is going to be alright ...



finals survivor..................here















Bloom this spring...............here

Tough love.....................here 

style tips: too cool for school ....here


Please tell me your ideas and possible feedback also don't hesitate to ask for collaboration ;I'd love to work with other bloggers of my field.
Anna







No comments:

Post a Comment