follow me please








Followers

Thursday 20 March 2014

When toms met Tabitha

Hello ! I have some exciting news to announce ; Im in the position to present you the new shoes collection made from Toms and Tabitha Simmons . Not so new because their collaboration  was announced on November but I think they are most spring-summer appropriate to buy them ...
They are so unique and lovely Taking her signature nautical stripes and quirky design aesthetic and applying it to Toms's famous espadrilles They are just  amazing and I can think of plenty ways I would mix them.
But in my opinion they are rather expensive considering that the prices are 90-110 pounds which means 107-131 euros . You can find them at net-a-porter.








What do you think would wear them ?

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment