follow me please








Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

Are you a fashion victim ?

Fashion Victim is a term claimed to have been coined by Oscar de la Renta  that is used to identify a person who is unable to identify commonly recognized boundaries of style.
Fashion victims are victims because they are vulnerable to faddishness and materialism, two of the widely recognized excesses of fashion, and consequently are at the mercy of society's prejudices or of the commercial interest of the fashion industry, or of both. According to Versace, "When a woman alters her look too much from season to season, she becomes a fashion victim."




So do the test to find out !


1)Do you read any particular fashion related magazine?
A)Yes,I love reading magazines like all the times !
B)Not at all
C)Occasionally.


2) Do people comment on your outfits in any way?
A)Yes , 'cause they are very unique.
B) Nobody cares.
C)Sometimes when I wear something special.

3) Which word expresses you the most ?
A)innovation
B)casualty
C)classy

4)Let's say that a top is  in style and everybody wears it what would you do?
A)I'll think about twice 'cause it may be a fad .
B)Probably going to buy it but I'm not so sure yet.
C)Go for it !

5)You are with your best friend shopping and you finally came across a pair of jeans you totally love but when you show it to your friends she doesn't like it .What's your opinion?
A)I don't mind anyone's opinion I'll buy it no matter what.
B)Probably going to think twice before buying it .
C)Come on it's my best friend she knows about fashion also I'm going to find something better!

6) From 1-10 how interested are you in fashion?
A)9-10
B)5-6
C)10-12!at least !

7)Would you buy something ONLY because it's appeals to be a certain brand ?
A)No way !
B)It depends.
C)Sure !

8)Would you wear a pair of amazing high heels even though you know that they are pretty uncomfortable?

A)Maybe 'cause they are like hot !
B)It depends on the occasion .
C)My heels make my legs look good so it's a yes .

9)What's your cloth style?
A)Classy and sassy .
B)Casual
C)Unique


10)Do you dress only for you or you really care about others opinion ?
A)No style has to be about expressing myself .
B)I do both .For example If my crush hates a certain type of clothing I will avoid it so he likes me.
C)It does really matters what other are saying I can't bear people talking about my clothes behind my back!



















Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment