follow me please








Followers

Sunday 23 February 2014

The Liebster award!

Hello lovelies ! How are you doing ? I'm so excited to share with you this awesome post ! A fellow blogger nominated me for the Liebster award ! 

So the main rules are:
1. Mention the one who nominated you and include their link
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator created
3. Include 11 random facts about yourself
4. Come up with your own 11 questions to ask the ones you nominate and include them.
5.Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 200 or if needed less than 1000 subscribers, include links to their blogs and let them know you've nominated them by commenting on their blog. :)




11 random facts about me 

  1. I love working out and eating healthy and I can't eat junk for more than a day because I have no energy to move.
  2. I love dancing ,yoga,cheerleading and everything that keeps me moving .
  3. For the moment I'm in love with  "Carrie Diaries".
  4. I want to go to England and study fashion design.
  5. I recently finished reading "The Great Gatsby" .
  6. My favourite season is spring but I love summer as well.
  7. I can't live without my computer .
  8. I'm a cheerleader yei !
  9. I can't think my life without my best friend .
  10. I'm a verified unicorn .
  11. I'm in the first year of high school .
my answers
1. What's your name?
My name's Anna-Maria but my friends calls me "Anna" .


2. What is your favourite colour?
Without any doubt black is the answer.

3. What feature in yourself you like the most and why?
Do you mean in my character or my appearance ?
Anyway ,I love that I'm passionate and I don't give up matter what because it makes me a fighter .
  As it comes to my appearance I think my eyes are very unique 'cause they are very big .

4. What is your favourite cosmetic brand?

J'adore Dior .


5. What is your favourite store?
Topshop.

6. What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
A necklace with the Eiffel tower from forever21.

7. What is one piece of clothing, that you can't imagine yourself without?
For the moment  the biker jacket  that I got from topshop because it just looks nice with almost everything .

8. What are the three things you would take with yourself on a lonely island?
My camera,a notebook,my best friend .

9. What is your dream job?
Definitely working for Vogue .
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I dare to dream high so maybe in New York drinking a huge Americano and working for a magazine and having my own clothing line.
11. If you had the chance to have one of your wishes come true, what it would be?
To be able to achieve all my dreams .



my questions
  1. What's your name ?
  2. Where would like to travel?
  3. What's your favourite app?
  4. Can you consider yourself  as fashion forward?
  5. Why did you start your blog?
  6. What's your opinion about gay rights?
  7. What's your dream job?
  8. Do read any particular magazine?
  9. What one word can describe your character perfectly?
  10. What's your favourite restaurant?
  11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

The bloggers I nominated 

















No comments:

Post a Comment