follow me please








Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

In here it's always friday

Hello,Hello ! Did you enjoy your weekend ? Are you ready for the tough time of getting back to school and studying (Me neither)...Well after almost a month without a personal-photo collection post this weekend I have two ! The first one is how did I spend my Saturday night and the other one is about spring !  Let's get started !


At first ,I was about to go to Fridays with my mum but after some complications we ended up with my best friend as well ...When we arrived I was astonished with shop's decoration ( as you can see I captured every aspect of the restaurant I possibly could) it was so vintage and american related ...



 I have visited in the past other restaurant of the same chain  but I have never seen before any other with so many posters ...


My beautiful best friend :)



 The food was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-s I'll post a review as soon as possible :) .





















When we left I was given a red balloon !!!! That was awesome...


How did you spend you Saturday?
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment