follow me please








Followers

Monday 27 January 2014

February Wishlist

As this month is almost over which means we're closer to spring (ouuuuuiiii) I decided to write this post to share with you what I would like to buy this month .Get inspired by my choices and create new outfits as well ...Why don't you tell me your opinion on the comments below ? I would like to know what woud you wear or you totaly dislike...Feel free to give me your blog links as I really appreacite reading new blogs .
If you're going to shop pick a classic pencil skirt and maybe invest to one or two cropped sweaters don't overdo it with winter clothes because spring is coming and you will be out of money on the wrong time .Wait till the middle of the March for spring shopping or your just the person who buys the winter stuff on sale  ?


 prices  for the outfit below on my polyvore page




























floral make up bag




















snob t-shirt










 logo sweater



Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment