follow me please








Followers

Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas gift guide


It's (almost) christmas time !The best time of the year is coming christmas decoration,delicious food,amazing time with friends and family and much  more... I can't really express how much I love the  christmas spirit. Also it's the exchaning  gifts time (lalala)...So im going to give you some ideas about what to choose for your loved ones . This post is about affordable gifts for your best friend...I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did..(im a little shoppaholic so even searching for new stuff makes me happy :) .

For your best friend 



butter nail polish ,sephora $15

foxy notepad ,forever21 $4,80

doughnuts earphones ,forever21 $6,80


owl bang ,forever21 $8,80

fresh sugar baby set, sephora $28

pud hooded top ,forever21 $15.80


hair clips ,forever21 $1,80


GOOD LUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment