follow me please








Followers

Thursday 7 November 2013

Cold...time for a sweater

Because is getting cold outside and the winter is coming I decided to make this post about my favourite winter cloth the sweater.Im love with any kind of sweater, from a simple white plaid to the most unique one they're they create the ultimate winter outfit.I searched on web to find my favourites and also some affordable choices as they are very expensive some times !I tried to find different styles that they could apply to anyone hope you like them ...

Casual ...
topshop (topshop)
$118

$67 (topshop)
$59(topshop)

$38(forever21)

$45(forever21)

 $35(forever21)
$23(forever21)





more expensive choices ...
Stela Mccatney $765


Acne $300


acne $440



the most  affordable ...
ebay:$13,42


$20 
missrebel.com 


h&m $24

the most special and maybe weird...
freshtops.com
$37

freshtops.com $47

topshop $61




                                                               shelfies.com $59


anna...see ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment